Servicing the ACT from its home base in Mitchell, The Ci Group is a technology company making a difference to Canberran’s lives. Throughout the Canberra CBD to locations throughout Canberra’s suburbs the Ci Group provides users with a better experience of technology. For many that experience will be of technology in their workplace or office building. Whereas others might find their Ci Group technology experience in aged care homes, hotel accommodation, universities or when working from home. You don’t need to come to Mitchell, however, because the Ci Group comes to you.
Making Canberra a better place to experience technology
Where to find us
What we do
The Ci Group is Canberra’s most accomplished technology integrator and active on several fronts – Workplace technology, LED & Display technology, Technology for Smart Environments, Technology for Hospitality, Technology for Aged Care, Technology for Education and more recently technology specifically for Wellness as well.
Why The Ci Group is the right partner for you
Where You’ve Seen Our Work
The most visible Ci Group work is hard to miss in other cities throughout Australia so many in Canberra will have seen at least one example on TV. There is the LED signage that surrounds the field of the MCG or Marvel Stadium, for instance, or the giant cylindrical screen at Yagan Square in Perth.
Here is a selection to take a closer look at.
The work of the Ci Group in the workplace may not be as public, but the impact is profound. Not only can the group integrate audio visual technology with office automation and control, but it can also include a range of other technologies to make workplaces more productive.
Take a look at some ACT workplace examples
What we do
Workspace technologies addressed by the Ci Group
- Meeting room technology
- Presentation rooms & Boardrooms
- Video Conferencing rooms
- Collaboration & Learning Spaces
- Training Rooms
- Event space technology
- Background music systems
- Digital video networks
- Room booking & management
- Technology furniture
- Mobile phone reception boosting via DAS
- Lighting Control
In addition, the Ci Group is able to bring useful extra smarts to the workplace from automated lockers to workplace apps that allow your people and your use of space to be more efficient. Sensor technology can also be installed to gather better planning data.
Humancentric in approach the kind of experience the Ci Group delivers to the workplace is one where the technology is reliable, easy to comprehend and properly supported, whether it be meeting room equipment or digital signage throughout the enterprise. Documentation is easy to follow, and user training is made available as needed. What the Ci Group provides is a technology experience that makes the workplace less frustrating, and in more recent times healthier as well. This is because the Ci Group workplace capability now includes an extensive list of specialist wellness products, a development which is a gamechanger for practically every workplace in Canberra.
Workplace wellness aspects addressed by the Ci Group
- Indoor air quality via advanced air filtration
- Water quality through clinically proven water filtration.
- Circadian light emulation for higher energy levels
- Dedicated wellness spaces for physical exercise and mental relaxation
- Biophilic green walls
- Digital Art via networked video
- Community building by networked video
- Enhanced sanitation via UV light wands
Just as importantly, employees are kept informed of their environmental health status through the constant display of the relevant metrics. This enables offices throughout Canberra and the ACT to show healthy they are.
Education technology needs addressed by the Ci Group
Ci Group workplace clients include many of Australia’s leading corporations. But not all workplaces are corporate offices. Schools and universities are workplaces too.
- General learning Spaces
- Specialised instruction spaces such as those for nursing or trades
- Event spaces
- Meeting Rooms
- Video Conferencing Space
- Community Facilities
- Indoor Display Screens and sound systems
- Outdoor Display Screens and sound systems
- Wayfinding around ACT
- Outdoor & Indoor Scoreboards
LED & Digital Video
Digital Display is another area in which the Ci Group excel. Yagan Square, Melbourne Central Tower and the MCG and the most public examples, but many more are hidden from public view
The breadth of digital display product available from the Ci Group is unrivalled as it is authorised to install all the world’s leading brands and has access to every kind of display technology imaginable.
Who in ACT should be interested? Every commercial building owner, shopping centre, local government body, school or university, sporting club, major hotel venue, TV station, retailer or significant corporate workplace.
Digital applications addressed
- LCD digital signage networks including any number of screens
- IPTV technologies for video distribution
- LED display designed for giant screens in building lobbies
- LED display designed for retail stores
- LED display designed for shopping centres
- LED display designed for bars and clubs
- LED display designed for TV stations & billboards
- LED display designed for boardrooms and training rooms
- LED Full Motion Video Scoreboards
- LCD and LED Indoor Scoreboards
- LED Outdoor Cinema
- Interactivity through touch, gesture or recognition
- Screen content management systems
Specialty LED products available via the Ci Group
- Light transparent outdoor LED for building facades
- Light transparent indoor LED for window displays
- Bonded LED for smooth & splashproof indoor screens.
- Ceiling LED for indoor ceiling display
- Rooftop LED for building naming rights
- Floor LED for dance floors and other
- Flexible LED for suspending in atriums
- Strip and curtain LED for specialist application
- Crystal LED for high end application
Whatever you want to do with display, the Ci Group can help you achieve it.
Technology for Aged Care
Aged care facilities throughout ACT are also able to benefit from Ci Group technology such as:
- Customised IPTV networks that facilitate resident communication via their TV screen.
- Resident room e commerce facilities to engage internal or external services.
- Resident voice control over room functions like curtains and light.
- Curated entertainment content for residents
- Visitor media cast facilities
- Cloud integration systems that allow resident families to remotely upload family photos and media for easy resident access.
- Digital signage networks to inform and reassure residents
- Plus various assistive technologies
AV Support & Maintenance
Every workplace in Canberra is now able to access the support and maintenance services of the CI Group even if their workplace AV equipment ACTs sourced from another supplier. This keeps downtime to a minimum and often addresses long standing concerns. These AV support services can include a manned help desk, optional concierge services, scheduled preventative maintenance, tailored service level agreements and more.
Appropriate clients include:
- Accountancy & Legal Firms
- Research Institutes
- Insurance Companies
- Fund Managers
- Finance Companies & Banks
- Mining, Resource & Energy Companies
- Government Agencies & Departments
- Property Companies
- Technology Companies
(Essentially any workplace where poorly functioning AV can waste valuable time.)
What all Ci Group clients have in common is that they regard their integrated technology as mission critical to their overall productivity and value technology is that is well put together without cutting corners and is properly maintained and supported. References are available on request.