Servicing QLD from its home base in Banyo, The Ci Group is a technology company making a difference to Queenslander’s lives. Throughout the Brisbane CBD to locations throughout Brisbane suburbs the Ci Group provides users with a better experience of technology. For many that experience will be of technology in their workplace or office building. Whereas others might find their Ci Group technology experience in aged care homes, hotel accommodation, universities or when working from home. You don’t need to come to Banyo, however, because the Ci Group comes to you.
Making Brisbane a better place to experience technology
Where to find us
What we do
The Ci Group is Brisbane’s most accomplished technology integrator and active on several fronts – Workplace technology, LED & Display technology, Technology for Smart Environments, Technology for Hospitality, Technology for Aged Care, Technology for Education and more recently technology specifically for Wellness as well.
Why The Ci Group is the right partner for you
Where You’ve Seen Our Work
The most visible Ci Group work is hard to miss in other cities throughout Australia so many in Brisbane will have seen at least one example on TV. There is the LED signage that surrounds the field of the MCG or Marvel Stadium, for instance, or the giant cylindrical screen at Yagan Square in Perth.
Here is a selection to take a closer look at.
The work of the Ci Group in the workplace may not be as public, but the impact is profound. Not only can the group integrate audio visual technology with office automation and control, but it can also include a range of other technologies to make workplaces more productive.
Take a look at some examples
What we do
Workspace technologies addressed by the Ci Group
- Meeting room technology
- Presentation rooms
- Video Conferencing rooms
- Boardrooms & Collaboration Spaces
- Training Rooms
- Learning Spaces
- And more…
In addition, the Ci Group is able to bring useful extra smarts to the workplace from automated lockers to workplace apps that allow your people and your use of space to be more efficient. Sensor technology can also be installed to gather better planning data.
Humancentric in approach the kind of experience the Ci Group delivers to the workplace is one where the technology is reliable, easy to comprehend and properly supported, whether it be meeting room equipment or digital signage throughout the enterprise. Documentation is easy to follow, and user training is made available as needed. What the Ci Group provides is a technology experience that makes the workplace less frustrating, and in more recent times healthier as well. This is because the Ci Group workplace capability now includes an extensive list of specialist wellness products, a development which is a gamechanger for practically every workplace in Brisbane.
Workplace wellness aspects addressed by the Ci Group
- Indoor air quality via advanced air filtration
- Dedicated wellness spaces for physical exercise and mental relaxation
- Biophilic green walls
- Digital Art via networked video
- Community building by networked video
- Enhanced sanitation via UV light wands
Just as importantly, employees are kept informed of their environmental health status through the constant display of the relevant metrics. This enables offices throughout Brisbane and QLD to show healthy they are.
Education technology needs addressed by the Ci Group
Ci Group workplace clients include many of Australia’s leading corporations. But not all workplaces are corporate offices. Schools and universities are workplaces too. CI Group education clients include QUT, the University of Queensland and select secondary colleges.
- General learning Spaces
- Specialised instruction spaces such as those for nursing or trades
- Event spaces
- Meeting Rooms & Video Conferencing Space
- Community Facilities
- And more…
LED & Digital Video
Digital Display is another area in which the Ci Group excel. Yagan Square Perth, Melbourne Central Tower, Brisbane’s QUT billboard and the MCG are the most public examples, but many more are hidden from public view
The breadth of digital display product available from the Ci Group is unrivalled as it is authorised to install all the world’s leading brands and has access to every kind of display technology imaginable.
Display applications addressed
- LCD digital signage networks including any number of screens
- IPTV technologies for video distribution
- LED display designed for giant screens in building lobbies
- LED display designed for retail stores
- LED display designed for shopping centres
- LED display designed for bars and clubs
- LED display designed for TV stations
- LED display designed for boardrooms and training rooms
Who in Queensland should be interested? Every commercial building owner, shopping centre, local government body, school or university, sporting club, major hotel venue, TV station, retailer or significant corporate workplace.
Specialty LED products available via the Ci Group
- Outdoor LED for building facades
- Indoor LED for window displays
- Bonded LED for smooth & splashproof indoor screens
- Ceiling LED for indoor ceiling display
- Rooftop LED for building naming rights
- Floor LED for dance floors and other
- Flexible LED for suspending in atriums
- Strip and curtain LED for specialist application
- Crystal LED for high end application
Whatever you want to do with display, the Ci Group can help you achieve it.
Technology for Hospitality
Queensland’s international hotels are another focus of company activity as the Ci Group offers a range of technologies applicable to hospitality.
- Customised IPTV networks for entertainment, hotel service provision and e commerce
- Multi-platform guest communication systems, TV, digital signage and smartphone.
- Guest digital transaction capability to reduce your labour costs.
- Giant LED screens or LCD walls in your lobby
- Digital signage networked through your hotel
- Casting devices for guests
- Background music systems
- Voice control for guest rooms
- Branded on screen guest room menus
- Event space sound and vision
Hospitality clients can include:
- Hotel chains
- Independent Hotels
- Student Accommodation Providers
- Residential Colleges
It also now offers a range of Wellness technologies applicable to hospitality.
Products such as
- Special air purifiers for guest rooms
- Advanced air filtration for communal areas.
- Special showerhead filters
- Special filters for guest room drinking water
Technology for Aged Care
Aged care facilities throughout QLD are also able to benefit from Ci Group technology such as:
- Customised IPTV networks that facilitate resident communication via their TV screen
- Resident voice control over room functions like curtains and light
- Curated entertainment content for residents
- Cloud integration systems that allow resident families to remotely upload family photos and media for easy resident access
- Digital signage networks to inform and reassure residents
- Plus various assistive technologies
AV Support and Maintenance
Every workplace in Brisbane is now able to access the support and maintenance services of the CI Group even if their workplace AV equipment was sourced from another supplier. This keeps downtime to a minimum and often addresses long standing concerns. These AV support services can include a help desk, optional concierge services, scheduled preventative maintenance, tailored service level agreements and more.
Appropriate clients include:
- Accountancy & Legal Firms
- Research Institutes
- Insurance Companies
- Fund Managers
- Finance Companies & Banks
- Mining & Resource Companies
- Energy Companies
- Government Agencies & Departments
- Property Companies
- Technology Companies
(Essentially any workplace where poorly functioning AV can waste valuable time.)
What all Ci Group clients have in common is that they regard their integrated technology as mission critical to their overall productivity and value technology is that is well put together without cutting corners and is properly maintained and supported. References are available on request.